WTE-Ltd manufactures a range of different sewage treatment plants for all situations, as it is not possible to design a single plant that can cope with all types of properties and uses, efficiently. Some situations require a commercial design, as domestic systems won't work.
We also produce the only adjustable wastewater treatment system, which can be turned down for low occupancy residential houses.
Sewage treatment plants are the modern replacement for outdated septic tank systems, which, in many cases, are no longer legal under the current septic tank rules. They process both the greywater (baths, showers, dishwashers, washing machine water) and the blackwater from the toilets. The resulting clean water can go to either a drainfield or a ditch or stream. They require a 20% smaller drainfield than the old septic tank.
During the process, up to 97% of the pollutants are digested by the sewage treatment plant. The resulting treated water is clean enough to be discharged into watercourses, without harming the environment. Our new designs also enable Phosphate Reduction and Total Nitrogen Reduction.
Our range includes Vortex, APEX, Non-Electric FilterPod and AquaPod. Please click on the links or images above for our recommendations.
We also have a detailed FAQ page for the most common questions that we get about off-mains sewage issues
- INDEPENDENT advice on all aspects of domestic and commercial sewerage and drainage.
- Advice on rules and regulations for septic tanks and drainage field soakaways.
- Soakaway drainage field design advice.
- Septic Tank Conversion Systems.
- WTE has over 30 years experience in the wastewater industry.
- All types of package sewage treatment plant and septic tanks designed, manufactured and supplied.
- Free insurance claim drainage and tank reports can be arranged throughout the UK.
- Installation, repairs and servicing for all makes of sewage treatment plants, can be arranged anywhere in the UK.
- Unrivalled technical and practical support for your project. We design and supply sewage plant systems up to any size, for any site. We also make pre assembled treatment units in containers, for the Middle East and Africa.
- Our treatment systems are Trademarked by WTE Ltd. Telephone WTE Ltd. on 01759 369915.
We pride ourselves on great customer service. We have 30 years of experience on domestic house and commercial sites.
We are open Monday to Friday, 9am. till 4.00pm, for all your package domestic and commercial sewage treatment plant and septic tank enquiries.
We also recommend Sapphire Sewage Treatment System Service Engineers, covering the Midlands and Northern UK for on-going maintenance of wastewater systems. They can also arrange servicing for other regions.
Click Here for the Environment Agency General Binding Rules for small scale wasterwater discharges, under 5 cubic metres, (33 persons). If you comply with these, and your discharge is less than from 14 persons, to a soakaway drainfield, or 34 persons to a watercourse, then you do not require any permit from the Environment Agency. You will require Building Regulations though, as all works fall under Section H2 of the Building Regulations.