WTE Ltd. is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Select materials and products that are made in the UK, locally if possible, to minimise the carbon footprint of transportation.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its materials, labour force and power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Supply products that have the lowest carbon footprint
Signed by Maureen Webb